Online English Language Development (ELD Level 1)
Module: Level 1Foundational Literacy Skills
This module provides Beginner and Emerging level learners with specialized instruction to support the development of foundational literacy skills. This process is accelerated through application of the latest instructional techniques together with age-appropriate resources to meet the needs secondary level students.
|Skill Area||Examples of Topics Covered|
To view the full scope and sequence for Language Tree Online ELD Level 1 and Level 2, click here.
- Standards-based online curriculum and downloadable teacher resources
- Scaffolded instruction throughout builds on previously-taught concepts
- Video input with interactive exercises output to enable practice and progress tracking
- Multi-sensory techniques – text, audio, video, and images – provide equity and access for all English learners
- Developed by a National Board-certified ELD educator and evaluator for the English Language Proficiency Assessment of California (ELPAC)