English Language and Dual Diploma Schools
Take Your Students’ English Skills to the Next Level
Are your English language students progressing as expected? Have they developed the higher level English skills needed for academic success in an English-speaking country?
Help your students move beyond a rudimentary grasp of English to really being able to effectively communicate, collaborate and interpret written and spoken language.
The Language Tree Online ELD Level 1 and ELD Level 2 programs quickly build critical foundational literacy skills along with advanced interpretive and productive skills. Each program includes comprehensive entry and exit assessments along with online instructional modules and student practice.
Value-Added Resource for Your English Language School
Distinguish your school from competitors by offering an online learning program based on the latest U.S. English language development standards. Our programs can be used as your sole instructional resource, or serve as a supplemental tool that students can use at home for self-practice. You can also generate additional revenues by offering our program to your students.
English Language Curriculum for Dual Diploma Schools
Middle and high schools across America use the Language Tree Online ELD programs for instructing English learners of all levels. Provide your dual diploma students who may need extra English language support with the same high-quality resources used by U.S. schools.
What’s Different and Better about Language Tree Online?
Our digital programs are more engaging and interactive than traditional worksheets and books. Your students will enjoy learning and you are assured of high instructional rigor and effectiveness.
- Aligned with the latest U.S. English proficiency standards
- Program designed by a National-Board certified English Language Development educator with over 28 years of experience teaching English learners
- Designed specifically for secondary grade students (ages 12+), with age-appropriate content and instructional approach
- In-depth assessments inform teachers of exactly which language skills need to be developed
- Suitable for both remote learning and in-class instruction